WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Explain Big Data, its origin, and its characteristics.
- Discuss the tools applicable to Big Data processing.
- Explain data mining.
- Discuss the popular Big Data technologies – Hadoop and MongoDB.
- Discuss the Big Data projects and the main players involved.
- Identify and obtain relevant datasets when looking at a business problem.
- Install and manage Big Data processing environments based on Hadoop or MongoDB at a departmental level.
Module 1: Certification Program Introduction
Module 2: Big Data Fundamentals
Module 3: Big Data Sources
Module 4: Data Mining: Concepts and Tools
Module 5: Big Data Technologies – Hadoop
Module 6: Big Data Technologies – MongoDB
- There are no formal prerequisites required for this certification