WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- Software Engineers
- Application Developers
- IT Architects
- System Administrators
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Define concepts and terminologies of IoT.
- Examine new devices and interfaces that are driving IoT growth.
- Relate to business perspectives of IoT (advantages of early adoption of IoT technologies).
- Predict implications of IoT for your business.
- Examine the role of enabling technologies for IoT, such as cloud computing and Big Data.
- Identify security and governance issues with IoT.
- Examine future growth opportunities of IoT in the coming years.”
Module 1: Concepts and Terminologies
Module 2: Business Orientation
Module 3: Basic Building Blocks of IoT–Architecture
Module 4: Enabling Technologies of IoT + Lab Activities
Module 5: IoT Security and Top Governance Issues
Module 6: IoT Case Studies and Future Predictions
- There are no formal prerequisites for the certification exam, but the participants must be conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary