WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation is for everyone playing a role or having an interest in the use and management of internet based services. Specific roles that would benefit are:
- Management Positions (Commercial, IT, Procurement, Finance, etc.).
IT Professionals (Administrators, Service Managers).
The staff of Service Providers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Comprehend the characteristics of clouds and cloud services from a business perspective.
- Making a business plan for Cloud
- Key success factors
- Explain the steps that lead to the success- full adoption of cloud computing services.
- Designing the right implementation strategy
- Explain and identify the issues associated with integrating cloud computing into an organizations’ existing compliance framework.
- Comprehend how to maintain strategic flexibility.
- Understand various types of clouds from a technical perspective and provide examples.
Module 1: The principles of Cloud Computing
Module 2: Using and accessing the Cloud
Module 3: Security and Compliance
Module 4: Implementing and managing Cloud Computing
Module 5: Evaluation of Cloud Computing
- There are no formal prerequisites for the certification exam