WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
This certification is intended for a broad audience who work in IT organizations including network administrators, application developers, auditors, quality managers and security officers. It creates a solid foundation of knowledge and enables candidates to progress to more specialized certifications that focus on the technical side of information security.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the relationship between Information and security: the concept, the value, the importance and the reliability of information
- Understand threats and risks: the concepts of threat and risk and the relationship with the reliability of information
- Learn the approach to secure your organization: the security policy and security organization including the components of the security organization and management of (security) incidents
- Learn the measures to secure your organisation: the importance of security measures including physical, technical and organisational measures
- Understand legislation and regulations: the importance and impact of legislation and regulations
Module 1: TCP/IP Networking
Module 2: Computer Systems
Module 3: Applications & Databases
Module 4: Cryptography
Module 5: Identity & Access Management
Module 6: Cloud Computing
Module 7: Exploiting Vulnerabilities
- There are no formal prerequisites for the certification exam.