WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
DevOps Professional is ideal for professionals who are working in a DevOps environment. This includes DevOps engineers, Agile scrum practitioners, Lean IT professionals, software or website developers and project managers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Explain why courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
- Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different types of behavior in a DevOps environment.
- Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
- Describe how to form good DevOps teams.
- List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Assess the maturity of DevOps teams.
- Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
- Explain how and why leaders promote a “Safe to fail” environment.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
Module 1: DevOps Adoption
Module 2: The First Way: Flow
Module 3: The Second Way: Feedback
Module 4: The Third Way: Continual Learning and Experimentation
Module 5: Information Security and Change Management
Participants should have achieved the EXIN DevOps Foundation certification and participants are familiar with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Delivery: Online and Paper-based
Questions: 40 multiple choice questions
Passing Score: 65%
Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes