WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
Information Security Management Expert has been created for IT professionals who are responsible for the partial or overall setup and development of an Information Security Management System. This includes information security and chief information security officers, information security managers, business information security architects.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Upon completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Knowledge about the concept, importance and the reliability of information.
- Learn about the types of risks, threats and damages, and the available risk strategies and the security measures you can take.
- Insight in the security policy and organization, inclusive code of conduct, ownership, and roles and responsibilities. Moreover you learn how to manage security incidents.
- Learn about the various security measures.
- Physical measures such as identity passes and finger scans.
- Technical measures such as cryptography, and you will learn how to deal with attacks such as phishing, spam and malware.
- Organizational measures you can take such as access management and Business Continuity Management.
- Awareness on most important legislation and regulations.
Module 1. Organization
Module 2. Policy
Module 3. Risk analysis
Module 4. Organizational change
Module 5. Standards
Module 6. Audit and certification
- The Information Security Foundation Certificate.
- The Information Security Management Advanced Certificate.
- The participant has to have at least 2 years of tangible practical experience at the management level in at least two of the main topic areas (examination requirements) of this module.