WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
This professional-level certification is intended for everyone who is involved in the implementation, evaluation, and reporting of an information security program, such as an Information Security Manager (ISM), Information Security Officer (ISO) or a Line Manager, Process Manager or Project Manager with security responsibilities. Basic knowledge of Information Security is recommended, for instance through the EXIN Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27001 certification.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Once you successfully completed this course, you are able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of information security
- Recognize relevant stakeholders
- Perform a risk analysis
- Determine the context of an organization regarding information security
- Identify relevant assets in the context of information security
- Understand the 114 control points of ISO/IEC 27001
The newly obtained certificate is proof that you are now able to understand and perform all of the above.
Module 1. Information security perspectives
Module 2. Risk Management
Module 3. Information security controls
- There are no formal prerequisites for the certification exam however recommended to hold the Information Security Foundation Certificate or an equivalent and two years of relevant experience in Security Management