WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
Anyone who intends to profit from this new way of thinking needs to understand the underlying philosophy behind agile practice.
- Build and Platform Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Other Roles in Software Engineering Teams
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Proof of Competence and up-to-date Knowhow in agile practice.
- Become better than your competition and ultimately get hired for your next big challenge.
- Broaden your perspective. It will help you get more responsibilities and better career opportunities compared to your peers.
- Provide a brand new toolset that you can deliver great products and services that your customer will enjoy and love.
Module 1: Project Management Approaches
Module 2: Agile/Scrum Elements
Module 3: Process Steps
Module 4: Managing the Sprint
Knowledge of Scrum terminology, for instance through the Agile Scrum Foundation exam, is strongly recommended.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Questions: 40 multiple choice questions
Passing Score: 65%
Duration: 60 Minutes