Our Cancellation and Refund policy is as follows:
Raise refund request within 7 days of purchase of course. Money back guarantee is void if the participant has completed 25% of the course
For Instructor Led and Classroom Training:
Consuldesk Solutions, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrolments, instructor illness or unexpected situations (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Consuldesk Solutions cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded to the delegate.
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
- In case Consuldesk Solutions cancels an event, 100% of course fees will be refunded. However travel, logistics or any personal expense incurred by learners/participants will not be refunded.
For Duplicate payment:
Refund of the duplicate payment made by the delegate will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 10 working days post intimation by the customer.
Refund request can be initiated in two ways
- Submit Refund request through Support section on the website
- Submit Refund request through Email at email@example.com
Note: All refunds will be processed within 10 working days after the refund request is approved by Consuldesk.