WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
EXIN Ethical Hacking has been created for security officers, network administrators, network architects, security auditors and any other professional who wishes to improve IT security. This certification confirms a candidate’s competences on the subject of cyber security which is relevant to a wide range of job roles and areas of business.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Upon completion of this course, the candidate will develop an understanding of the following topics
- Network sniffing (gathering information from network traffic)
- Cracking a WEP and WPA(2) key from a wireless network
- Network vulnerability scanning
- Basic penetration of computer systems
- Password cracking
- Web-based hacking, containing SQL Injections (SQLi), Cross-Site Scripting (XSS), Remote File Inclusions (RFI)
Module 1: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 2: Network Sniffing
Module 3: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 4: System Penetration
Module 5: Web-based Hacking
- There are no formal prerequisites for the certification exam however knowledge of Linux is highly recommended.