WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
This foundation-level certification is suitable for all IT professionals who deal with information, especially confidential information. It creates a solid basis to pursue a higher level certification on the subject of Information Security. Entrepreneurs or small business owners who need a basic understanding of the subject also benefit from Information Security Foundation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Upon completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Knowledge about the concept, importance and the reliability of information.
- Learn about the types of risks, threats and damages, and the available risk strategies and the security measures you can take.
- Insight in the security policy and organization, inclusive code of conduct, ownership, and roles and responsibilities. Moreover you learn how to manage security incidents.
- Learn about the various security measures.
- Physical measures such as identity passes and finger scans.
- Technical measures such as cryptography, and you will learn how to deal with attacks such as phishing, spam and malware.
- Organizational measures you can take such as access management and Business Continuity Management.
- Awareness on most important legislation and regulations.
Module 1. Information and security
Module 2. Threats and risks
Module 3. Approach and organization
Module 4. Measures
Module 5. Legislation and regulation
- There are no formal prerequisites for the certification exam