WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- ITIL V3 expert certified Professionals.
- Professionals having 17 credits from ITIL v3 Qualification scheme.
- Individuals working in other parts of “IT” (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Learn basic concepts, principles, fundamentals of ITIL as a whole system and the ones that serve specifically to ITIL 4 Foundation Certification Course.
- Learn how to make changes in your business’s existing/ changed services with the help of ITIL 4 MP
- Update yourself with the all new ITIL Managing Professional concepts
- Comprehend the difference between ITIL Foundation Lifecycle and ITIL 4 SVS while carrying out those processes which contribute to the optimization of the services provided.
- Focus on the practical and automated approach of IT Service Management and Service Delivery
- Understand how should the interaction between stakeholders, customers, partners, and suppliers take place in a way that it is effective and boosts service quality and service experience
- Learn fast delivery of service/ product through digital operating models
- Know how to strategize, plan and deliver continual improvement and agility
- Take a step ahead in your ITIL journey to become an even more competent ITIL 4 professional who is all set to observe Managing Professional modules in detail in order to reach ITIL 4 Strategic Leader modules.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: ITIL® 4 Foundation Summary
Module 3: Create, Deliver & Support
Module 4: Drive Stakeholder Value
Module 5: High Velocity IT
Module 6: Direct, Plan and Improve
ITIL v3 Expert certificate or a minimum of 15 credit points from ITIL v3 Qualification scheme.