WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
SIAM Foundation is ideal for professionals seeking a highly recognized service management certification – emphasising skills in multi-sourcing and service delivery optimisation. Suitable roles include:
Chief Strategy Officers (CSOs)
Chief Information Officers (CIOs
Chief Technical Officers (CTOs)
Service Provider Portfolio Strategists/Leads
Service Level Managers
Service and Process Architects
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Improve communication between teams – both in-house and outsourced.
- Give assurance that suppliers will provide exceptional service, beyond just their contractual obligations.
- Harmonise the relationship and collaboration between outsourced service providers.
- Deliver optimal insight into supplier activity, services and costs.
- Augment an organization with greater flexibility and faster response to business needs.
- Ensure clients receive the best possible service by establishing an aligned and enhanced service provider network.
Module 1: Introduction to Service Integration and Management
Module 2: Service Integration and Management Implementation Roadmap
Module 3: Service Integration and Management roles and responsibilities
Module 4: Service Integration and Management practices
Module 5: Processes to support Service Integration and Management
Module 6: Service Integration and Management challenges and risks
Module 7: Service Integration and Management and other practices
There are no formal prerequisites however a good prior knowledge of Service Management is desirable.