WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
SIAM Professional is ideal for:
Change Managers, Service Level Managers, Business Relationship Managers and Supplier Managers
Chief Strategy, Information and Technical Officers
Business and Organisational Change Practitioners
Service Managers and Practitioners
Project & Program Managers
Service and Process Architects
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Improve communication between teams – both in-house and outsourced.
- Give assurance that suppliers will provide exceptional service, beyond just their contractual obligations.
- Harmonise the relationship and collaboration between outsourced service providers.
- Deliver optimal insight into supplier activity, services and costs.
- Augment an organization with greater flexibility and faster response to business needs.
- Ensure clients receive the best possible service by establishing an aligned and enhanced service provider network.
Module 1: Discovery and Strategy
Module 2: Plan and Build
Module 3: Implement
Module 4: Run and Improve
Module 5: SIAM Practices Across the Stages
The prerequisites to attend the SIAM professional course and exam are that you have either:
Attended and passed a SIAM Foundation course and exam
Attended and passed an ITIL Foundation/Expert course and exam