WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- IT Security Professionals (e.g., Security Engineers, Analysts and Architectures)
- IT Risk and Compliance Professionals (e.g., Risk Management, Audit and Compliance Managers).
- Auditors of Cloud Computing Services
- Network Engineers/Administrators
- Email System Administrators
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Explain what it takes to secure the different cloud computing services and deployment models.
- Explain design security regarding the cloud infrastructure, configurations, and applications running within a cloud computing environment.
- Explain, apply, and analyze how to manage access to cloud computing resources using accounts, users, and groups.
- Explain, apply, and analyze methods to secure data, operating systems, applications, and the overall infrastructure of the cloud.
Certification Program Introduction
Cloud Computing: Security, Risks, and Governance
Physical and Operations Security: A Shared Responsibility
Security Management Controls in Cloud Computing
Legal, Contractual, and Operational Monitoring in the Cloud
Network Security Management in the Cloud
Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Capacity/Performance Planning
Advanced Cloud Security Management Practices”
- The CCC Professional level certifications do not have required prerequisites. The candidate should have attended a practitioner level training covering the concepts of cloud security. It is also recommended that participants have achieved a Cloud Technology Associate certification from CCC or its equivalent. This is to demonstrate that the participants are conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary.