WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- Support professionals from customer service centers, call centers, and support centers
who want to refine their communication skills and learn best practices that can help
improve customer experiences.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations.
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently.
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies.
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior.
- An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support
Module 1: Your Role in the Support Center
Module 2: Communication Skills
Module 3: Problem-solving and Troubleshooting Skills
Module 4: Maximizing Effectiveness
There are no formal prerequisites required for this certification