WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- Desktop Technicians
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The Integral role and value of a desktop advanced support technician throughout all areas of the support organization.
- The Importance of understanding the business supported and how to partner with stakeholders across the organization to drive performance and efficiencies.
- The art of advocacy and how to use effective business relationship management skills to communicate effectively and enhance the customer experience.
- Understand the differences between trouble-shooting and problem solving and acquire tried and true approaches for resolving root problems.
- Valuable active listening skills and effective communication strategies, along with effective strategies for managing challenging behaviors and situations.
Module 1: Role of Desktop Advanced Support Technician
Module 2: Framework for Effective Service and Support
Module 3: Business Relationship Management
Module 4: Advisory Skills
Module 5: Troubleshooting/ Problem Solving Skills
Module 6: Essential Communication Skills
Module 7: Stakeholder Management Skills
There are no formal prerequisites required for this certification