WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- Risk Assessments Administrators
- Penetration Testers
- Cyber Forensic Investigators
- Venerability Auditors
- System Administrators
- System Engineers
- Firewall Administrator
- Network Managers
- IT professional and anyone who is interested in incident handling and response.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this course, you will learn about:
- How to prepare secure incident response system and understand the threats associated with such systems
- How to implement incident response system to prepare its defence against attacks
- Creating recovery plan based on the past attacks and threats
- Various network security incidents and malicious code incidents
- Internal threats and how to manage them
Module1: Exploring Incident Response System and Risk Analysis
Module 2: Exploring Incident Handling Policies and Law
Module 3: Exploring Incident Response Handling and Creating an Incident Response Team
Module 4: Creating Incident Recovering Planning Documents
Module 5: Use of Forensic Analysis in Incident Response
Module 6: Identifying and Controlling Network Security Incidents
Module 7: Identifying and Controlling Malicious Code Incidents
Module 8: Managing Internal Threats
Lab 1 – How to implement GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG)?
Lab 2 – How to perform Network Traffic Monitoring and Auditing using Ntopng and Nessus Home
Lab 3 – How to perform Network Traffic Monitoring and Auditing using Wireshark?
Lab 4 – How to perform Network Auditing using Snort
Lab 5 – How to Protect Network using iptables?
Lab 6 – How to perform Employee Monitoring by Spytech SpyAgent?
Lab 7 – How to Perform Forensic Analysis on Linux using Various Commands?
Lab 8 – How to use Sysinternals Suite to perform Forensic Analysis?
- IT professionals and anyone who is interested in incident handling and response.