WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- Blockchain Architects
- Blockchain Developers
- Application Developers
- Blockchain System Administrators
- Network Security Architects
- Cyber Security Experts
- IT Professionals w/cyber security experience
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This exam will prove that a student completely understands:
- Identifying and differentiating between security threats and attacks on a Blockchain network.
- Blockchain security methods, best practices, and risk mitigation
- All known (to date) cyber-attack vectors on the Blockchain
- How to performing Blockchain network security risk analysis.
- A complete understanding of Blockchain’s inherent security features and risks.
- An excellent knowledge of best security practices for Blockchain System/Network Administrators.
- Demonstrate appropriate Blockchain data safeguarding techniques.
Module 1: Fundamental Blockchain Security
Module 2: Consensus in the Blockchain
Module 3: Advanced Blockchain Security Module 4: Mechanisms
Module 5: Smart Contract Security
Module 6: Blockchain Risk Assessment
Module 7: Basic Blockchain Security
Module 8: Blockchain for Business
Module 9: Securely Implementing Business Blockchains
Module 10: Network-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
Module 11: System-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
Module 12: Smart Contract Vulnerabilities and Attacks
Module 13: Security of Alternative DLT Architectures
- There are no formal prerequisites required for this certification