WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- Technology enthusiasts
- Investment bankers and advisors
- Consultants and service providers
- Entrepreneurs interested in blockchain opportunities Supply chain managers
- Corporate executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology
- CXO’s, board members, and business operation heads Government officials looking to better understand blockchain capabilities
- IT architects, software engineers, programmers, and developers
- Security professionals and administrators
- Venture capitalists and investors
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Understand the history and origin of blockchain.
- Explain the features and components of blockchain.
- Identify and explain different types of blockchain.
- Describe blockchain applications and uses cases.
- Explain the working of blockchain technology.
- Describe the concept of mining and how it is done.
- Give an overview of crypto-economics and crypto trading.
- Enlist different types of cryptocurrencies.
- Explain the concept of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Explain Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and hyperledger
Module 1: Blockchain overview
Module 2: Applications and Uses of Blockchain
Module 3: Working of Blockchain Demystified
Module 4: Crypto Economics
Module 5: Blockchain Alliances
Module 6: Future of Blockchain
- There are no formal prerequisites required for this certification