WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testers, etc.)
- IT Administrators (Network, System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Other functions affected by cloud (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Explain the hazardous and disingenuous cloud computing myths and misconceptions.
- Define additional cloud terminologies and concepts.
- Identify the different virtualization aspects.
- Learn about the additional digital disruptive technologies and digitization trends.
- Understand the additional concepts in cloud security, risks, and governance.
- Identify the best practices for adopting the cloud.
Cloud Computing Myths and Misconceptions
Digital Disruptive Technologies and Digitization Trends
Cloud Security, Risks, and Governance
- There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is recommended that you attain the Cloud Technology Associate Certification (or its equivalent) from the CCC, and/or that you are conversant with cloud concepts and vocabulary.