WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management.
Individuals whose role are touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident and change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Summarize case studies of IT organizations that are making the transformation to Adaptive IT and DevOps models.
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation.
Module 1: DevOps Introduction
Module 2: Culture
Module 3: Organization
Module 4: Processes
Module 5: Automation
Module 6: Measurement & Improvement
There are no formal prerequisites for the certification exam however basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles are beneficial.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Delivery: Online and Paper-based
Questions: 40 multiple choice questions
Passing Score: 65%
Duration: 60 Minutes. 15 Minutes extra time for non-native English speakers