WHOM IS IT APPLICABLE
Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management. Individuals whose role are affected by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident and change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Explain why courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
- Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different types of behavior in a DevOps environment.
- Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
- Describe how to form good DevOps teams.
- List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Assess the maturity of DevOps teams.
- Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
- Explain how and why leaders promote a “Safe to fail” environment.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Team Building
Module 3: DevOps Leadership
Module 4: Courage
Module 5: Value – Customer – Centric Action
Module 6: Continous Improvement
Participants should have achieved the DASA DevOps Fundamentals certification and participants are familiar with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
Delivery: Online and Paper-based
Questions: 40 multiple choice questions
Passing Score: 65%
Duration: 60 Minutes. 15 Minutes extra time for non-native English speakers